Looking for Associate Camera and Digital Artist Interns
We are looking for highly creative and skilled camera and digital artists who love clicking pictures, shooting videos and working with digital content. With help of our associate camera and digital interns, we plan to march out to every edtech event and build on our media wing as the best in the world. You would be required to team up with our Associate Journalist to get the community the best event coverage of all times. This is a part-time position with offsite work, but we might see a few lucky ones in our Delhi office too.
Responsibilities for the associate journalist include:
- Source regional edtech events;
- Source edtech news and digital coverage of events;
- Strategize, manage and cover regional event coverage;
- Carry out still and video coverage of events and do live sharing;
- Post event media processing, transmission, sharing and delivering;
- Represent ETR at edtech events;
- Help ETR expand globally;
Experience of conducting research, events, blogging, digital coverage, etc. Reasonable skills for creating and editing digital A/V content.
Must Haves for Everyone at ETR
- Education Enthusiast. ETR is a community of educators, learners, administrators, entrepreneur, policymaker, and everyone involved with education; and we believe that learning, exploring, sharing is the key to successful adoption of technology to support and supplement education and ensure the best out of it. Fact that there is lack of awareness; we hold the key to compensate the lack and facilitate learning, exploring and sharing of knowledge for the best.
- Clear communicator and writer. Being a 21st Century education-technology community and media organization, we are trying to lay clean the foundations of EdTech - the complex yet everyday evolving industry; for effective and productive use. If we can’t understand each other, we will not be able to create value for our members.
- Entrepreneurial. You can’t explain it any other way. We are a fast growing startup with lot to cover ahead and there is not much we can do about the rate of change. You need to be thinking and acting like a solo operator – “if you don’t fail, you don’t learn”. If you aren’t learning, we are not growing fast enough.
- A True Team Member. It’s all about individual awesomeness working together and creating a whole different experience. People think we are in 100’s when actually we are only 8. Imagine what when we will be 20…
To apply, email [email protected] the following:
- Your resume,
- A cover letter that explains why you're the best person for the job, and
- LOR form previous-employer/faculty
- A link to your online portfolio (if available).
Job Type: Part-Time (Internship)
Minimum Work Commitment: 6 Months
Work Place: NA