Want to see your post on EdTechReview? Then this page is for you.
In order to be considered as a guest author for EdTechReview, you must display a high level of expertise in an area relevant to the educational interests of our readers. This expertise is
typically evidenced by blog articles you have written for your own site, or as a guest writer for other sites, or by other published works in electronic or print form (i.e. books, e-books, magazine articles, white papers, etc.)
EdTechReview (ETR) invites administrators, educators, teachers, edtech professionals, edtech enthusiasts, edtech bloggers and authors to contribute to the community by writing a guest blog post. Guest blog authors are essential to make ETR a more powerful edtech resource. Contributing to EdTechReview is an easy way to demonstrate your professional expertise in the field of education technology.
If you want to contribute to the community with your wealth of knowledge and ability to write, send us a sample post using the form below and we’ll review it. If it’s approved, we will grant you permissions to submit posts on ETR.
We would be interested to have articles especially on your insights on edtech, your tips for edtech adoption and implementation, or your review of an edtech product you use, your edtech experiences and practices, or various edtech resources, apps and tools you would want the community to know.
Here are few more tips and ideas for the kind of posts our readers would love to read:
Educators and Teachers can share:
- Their stories and experiences on how they use technology for the betterment of learners;
- The various ways in which they are using technologies to increase student engagement and improve learning outcomes.
Administrators and Instructional Technology Support can share their ideas, observations and tell us about:
- What it takes for successful and effective implementation and adoption of instructional technology;
- What works and what does not in edtech integration;
- Their experiences and successes;
- The various educational technology uses and initiatives they have encouraged and supported within their schools and colleges.
Entrepreneurs can share:
- Their efforts, projects and initiatives for the betterment of education sector through the effective use of technology;
- Their experiences and stories of success about their educational products and services.
Note: EdTech companies looking for self-promotion shall not participate in this, as your promotional posts will not be accepted. For sponsored or native posts, kindly visit our Content Ads Page.
We encourage you to consider sharing your ideas, teaching and learning experiences here on EdTechReview.
Please Login to access the application form.
For any clarifications please contact email@example.com
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin