Content Curation is the act of discovering, gathering, and presenting digital content that surrounds specific subject matter.
In other words, Content Curation is the process of sorting through the vast amounts of content on the web and presenting it in a meaningful form.
Content Curation Process:
- Aggregation: Pulling the most relevant information about a particular topic into a single location.
- Distillation: Most simplistic format- only the most relevant/important ideas are shared.
- Elevation: Identify a larger trend insight from smaller, regular of musings.
- Mashup: Merging existing content to create a new point of view.
- Chronology: Organize historical information by time to show how understanding has evolved.
For latest updates, you can follow us on Twitter, Linkedin