E Learning is the trend for education.
It has benefitted a huge amount of students and has changed the course of education nowadays. Here are a few facts pointed out to display the worth and benefits of E Learning.
- Scalable - E Learning is highly scalable. With a small in investment in Digital Learning Platforms, E Learning platforms can be reached out to millions with a blink of an eye.
- Capacity and Consistency - All the target audience is delivered the same amount of content ensuring consistency and allowing all learners to receive the same training
- High Learning Retention - Blended learning approaches result in higher knowledge retention rate. It also helps refresh and update the existing learning material whenever needed
- Time and Money Saving - E Learning reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need to travel. Saves huge amount of time and money
- Activity and ROI Measurements - Learning Management System is no big deal for well Established Online Coaching Centers. You can easily track your timeline and amend changes accordingly
- Reduction of Carbon Footprint - By shifting to digital platforms, need to print out papers has decreased substantially.
- Flexible - Freedom to learn at convenience is provided to students pursuing online education. They can also adjust the pace they are learning.
About the Author
Author: Prachi Mittal
Prachi Mittal - CMO - Avanti Learning Centers - Chemical engineer, ICT Mumbai .
Like what we do?
Latest EdTech News To Your Inbox
The EdTech Tweets
EdTechReview Myths About Intervention of Technology in Classroom [Blended Learning], Some misconceptions still keep a lot of peo… https://t.co/jAAvDbX60c
About 6 hours ago