- Published on Thursday, 21 February 2013 23:23
- Written by Editor
- Hits: 403
This is a report by the ETR RRC (EdTechReview Research and Resource Department) that focus on how Evernote – the note taking and sharing application can be used in Education, and how it can help teachers and students to improve performance and efficiency in classroom and that too at no cost.
This report covers in detail, how a teacher or a student can use Evernote to improve organization and productivity in their educational tasks. It not only covers how to install and use Evernote but also the features, and the user feedbacks.
We have covered the following topics in detail for you in this edition of Evernote Report:
- What is Evernote?
- Why to use Evernote?
- Getting started with Evernote
- Installing and Using Evernote
- How Teacher can use Evernote?
- Prior to Class
- During Class
- After Class
- Some Feedback Direct From The Users
- How Student can use Evernote?
- Student Perspective Video’s
- References & Resources
Grab your copy of report absolutely free now by just logging in and getting access to the download link.
Login & Download
Explore, Learn and Share Responsibly..!!