- Published on 18 March 2013
- Written by Editor
- Hits: 3926
This is the first part of the 2 part series of ETR RRC’s free report on Social Media in Education. This first part covers Facebook and Twitter for Education in detail along with the help videos.
We have also covered feedbacks from the users, and we regret that the feedbacks are little crunched in the report.
This edition of Social Media in Education covers the following topics on use of Facebook and Twitter in Education .
- What is Social Media in Education?
- Why to use social media in education?
- How to use social media in education?
- Social media tools in education
- Facebook for Teachers
- Facebook for Students
- Getting started with twitter
- Twitter for Teachers
- Hash-tags for Teachers
- Twitter for Students
- Some Twitter Tools for Educators
- References & Resources
Grab your copy of report absolutely free now by just logging in and getting access to the download link.
Login & Download
Explore, Learn and Share Responsibly..!!