Do you want to get connected and engaged with the learners in an exciting new way? Are you the one who wants to spark curiosity and empower your students? If yes then ISTE 2014 is only for you.
ISTE’s expo and conference provides platform to the educators or teachers of all kinds to share experience and discoveries and find develop solutions for their biggest challenges. Meanwhile connecting educators to each other globally for sharing educational resources and ideas. Here is the list of things that you will get when register for ISTE 2014:
- Four days packed with vigorous, encouraging professional learning chances that will assist you in building the set of skills that supports new age digital learning.
- Infinite interacting opportunities with a huge number of educators, corporate representatives, educational leaders all across the globe.
- EdTech experts and leaders will address three powerful keynotes.
- One has the opportunity to pick from hundred sessions available in form of lectures, hands-on learning environments and BYODs.
- Entrance to a huge expo hall that includes the latest EdTech services and products from around 4,500 industry representatives and 500 companies.
- Registering with ISTE 2014 will give you one-year membership to ISTE.
Now let’s take a sneak peek how teachers, tech coordinators, administrators, policy makers, educators, librarians, media specialists’ government and industry representatives can be benefited from ISTE 2014.
- Teachers can learn how to use technology effectively to meet Common Core State Standards.
- Further they can develop best approaches to boost their digital age learning.
Policy Makers and Administrators:
- Policy maker can explore huge resources for data-driven judgment making.
- Learn about various assessment methods for tech programs and faculty.
- Educators will be able to assist present and up-coming teachers to meet global standards.
- Educators will learn about the modern tech-infused courses and distance education.
- Tech coordinators will learn the latest tactics for implementing digital age learning.
- Tech coordinators will learn to maximize efficiency and capacity for tech infrastructure.
Media Specialists and Teacher Librarians
- Media specialists and teacher librarians can learn best practices and approaches for boosting digital age learning.
- They can also learn leadership roles and policies for cooperating with colleagues.
Industry Representatives and Government
- These people can learn about various policies and models for supporting and developing technology infrastructures.
- They can even learn about classroom level concerns, requirements as well as challenges.