For teachers and parents who constantly look for resources to help their kids or students to get a better learning experience, Education City is a great tool for them. In this post, we are going to tell you what EducationCity.com offers for you.
What is Education City?
Education City is an online resource that assists educators and parents to help their kids in learning. It is an award winning resourceful web platform for educators to find fun games and resources in the areas like Science, English, Math, Spanish and Science.
EducationCity.com with partnership SKILLDOM offers interactive and fun materials to help classroom as well as home-based learners.
Why Education City?
- This web application is used by more than 15,500 schools across world
- Wide range of teaching resources
- Extensive range of modules covering entire curriculum subjects
- Free home access
Here are some of the amazing features of Education City.
- Open ended whiteboard tools best for presenting a latest topic as a lesson
- Curriculum map, topic filter and search helps to get direct link to target lesson
- Teacher notes, lesson plans, activity sheets and feedback to help teachers
- Animated activities to enhance kid’s engagement and retain interest in study
- Online challenges are developed to improve student’s speed and skill
- Test practice and assessment to assess a kid’s academic level
- Progress tracking tool to enable teacher to track their kid’s progress
How Can Teachers Use It?
Standards Map can be used by the teachers to decide which game will work best in combination with a specific lesson. Standards map provides pictorial, easy way to sort through the website events and contains information on how all relays to Common Core standards.
A lot of activities that contain teaching materials like activity suggestions, worksheets, as well as tests. And many other tools that assist teachers to monitor their student’s progress. They can easily compare every student’s performance or can see the number of activities students have finished using SuccessTracker. Teachers can see assignments by date, take a glance at usage statistics, and email reports. MyCity sections enable teachers to pick activities that relate to precise learning objectives, put comments, and keep the activities in a particular area for easy accessibility.
With a lot of resources available over Education City, child can study what they have to, based on their grade. So if you are really interested in improving your kid’s performance, be sure to check out the website to know more about its unique features.