Cloud storage is the need of the hour. With smartphone, tablets and other smart devices connected to internet you can easily access your data anywhere anytime.
Google Drive, Dropbox and Skydrive are some of the known names that offer cloud storage services. Getting free unlimited cloud space is superb, but managing them independently can be tedious sometimes. But now there is a solution for better management of files.
Multcloud is an online platform that enables users to link different cloud storage service to one website. On this platform, users can transfer data amid various cloud storage service providers, promo documents, and can use file storage facility effectively. Multcloud is an extremely useful service as it allows users to control different online account such as AmazonS3, Dropbox, Box, Onedrive, Sugarsync, Mydrive, bitcasa, Amazon Cloud Drive, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, FTP, Copy, Bitcasa, Cloudme, Cubby, Mydrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Alfreco, aDrive, Hidrive and Baidu from single-login.
With these simple steps, you can easily avail Multcloud service.
- On Multcloud platform, you will find an option to create new account or sign-up with Multcloud.
- You need to give email address, username and password in order to create the account.
- When you are done with this, you will receive confirmation mail for verification and to active your account.
- Now your dashboard will show you icons of various online storage services that are liked with Multcloud.
- You can use the service by clicking on the icon and then “add account”. Hence you will be redirected to the main page of the cloud service provider, where you will have to permit Multcloud.
- After adding the account, you will get the Multcloud page show a list of files available. On that page, you can see name of the accounts already linked or can add.
- Users can navigate files just like they do on their library in their PC.
- You can also upload files from your computer.
With these simple steps, you can easily:
- File Transfer across Cloud Drives even after power off
- Manage all cloud storage in one place
- Combining cloud space
- Scheduled file transfer
- Multi-server parallel transmission
However, sometimes you may face little problem in previewing documents and sometimes logging stalls, it may be because of overloading on server.
If your school is looking for cloud storage platform for their teachers and students Multcloud can be a great tool for organizing files as it is a free platform with guaranteed security.