Mobile-first crowdfunding platform for schools and learning organizations.
Celly introduces a new crowdfunding platform for learning organizations. K12 schools, universities, foundations, and local communities can create Celly social learning networks to raise money for projects, equipment, travel, and on-going learning needs.
“We've listened to feedback from teachers, teachers, and parents, and we've heard one requirement loud and clear. Schools needs ways to get money”, Russell Okamoto cofounder of Celly. “So we've built a simple, state-of-the-art crowdfunding platform catering to schools and learning movements.”
Over one million users participate in tens of thousands of learning movements on Celly--from classroom initiatives that amplify student voices to professional development networks for teachers to international AIDS/HIV education programs to social enlightenment campaigns against worldwide economic inequity and racial injustice. Celly’s new crowdfunding service unlocks a virtuous cycle between community engagement and funding.
"Celly members like parents can contribute just-in-time to funding needs--for school equipment, field trips, band and sports teams...and the best way to spread the word to surrounding community is to communicate funding needs instantly with a cross-platform tool like Celly. It’s so easy and people can contribute on any device."
Features of Celly’s crowdfunding platform:
- Create fundraising campaigns instantly
- Contributors can use any device from SMS to the Web to Apple Pay and Android phones
- Start fundraisers with a one-time goal and an end date, or an ongoing fundraiser with a monthly goal.
- You don’t have to meet your goal to get paid. (Flexible donation model)
- Contributors can use any major credit card and even Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- We have very low fees! 5% plus $0.30 per contribution. This includes payment processing.
- Unlike services designed for rewards or buying products, Celly fundraisers are for contributing money.
- Fundraisers can be made public so anyone can contribute, not just cell members
- Non profit tax-deductible receipts and extra information about the organization/person you are contributing to
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin