Taking notes can get a little problematic while working on your mobile devices. Amazing apps are there to help you out with this and one such app that is popular for iPad users is inClass.
This note taking app has taken the work of note making to another level.
With multiple features, it offers a great ease to those who take notes with this note taking app. A great pick for students as they get to make notes just the way they want to. Students at any grade level can make notes with this app. And apart from helping you to make notes. This works like a personal manager as it reminds you of every to-do thing of yours and helps you keep a track on your schedule and daily routine.
With a fun, thematic design and multiple tools to help you manage everything related to the school day, this app will help you get more out of your day while keeping track of what is due and when. inClass is a multi-feature schedule, class, and instructor management tool for students. With this note taking app on your iPad, you can manage everything related to the school day, this app will help you get more out of your day while keeping track of what is due and when.
Features that make it a hit:
- Notes can be made in the form of text notes, audio notes, video notes or simply by capturing pictures.
- Students can organize notebooks for each of their subjects and can create task list for each of the subject.
- Priorities can be arranged for the subjects and also reminder option is great to work parallel to your schedule.
- A reminder alarm and a priority rating can be assigned to each task in any notebook.
- With priority management options, a detailed calendar, and a slick design that is fast and fun to use, this is one of the better student organizational tools.
- If your classmates use InClass, you can also share your notes (which are a special InClass file type) with them. You can also email each individual note, and export your notes via iTunes File Sharing or back them up, which you can later open in InClass if, say, you’re changing devices, and you’ll still get all of your notes, tasks and classes.
- You can also get a monthly view of upcoming classes and color-coded tasks.
- There’s also a professors tab where you can input the contact information for each class’s instructor, which could save you from having to keep the syllabus around.
- The app has been featured in “What's Hot in Education by Apple in February’12” and Featured in “the Back To School Apps by Apple in August’11”.
Since InClass is available for the iPad, you can use it as a notebook and reading app, which will make your backpack a lot lighter. But if you don’t have an iPad and you own an iPhone or even an iPod Touch, you can also make great use of this app as an agenda and even notebook. Overall, InClass will make keeping track of your classes, homework and syllabi much easier and simply shines for the value. And the best thing is, the app is free!
Download it from here on your iOS device.
Which app do you use for you note making? Try this out and share your experience with us in the comment section below.