It is most evident that education is critical for the future. People across the world invest so much in education because it the essential element required in the workforce. Schools provide the environment, tools and resources for students to gain the
knowledge to set up their careers in the corporate world.
But now things have evolved and the situation has changed and you don’t need to belong to a school or an organization to receive quality education. Learning should not be restricted to take place only inside the classroom. For this, technology is a tool, which if correctly leveraged by the teachers, can remarkably improve the learning experience for students inside and outside the classroom.
EDUonGo enables anyone to launch their own academies, build their own schools and provide valuable education to the world, online. It eliminates the need of dealing with IT or signing a long-term commitment with 3rdparty learning platform vendors and also eliminates the difficulties of maintaining and customizing a learning platform which is very costly. It is a system that has more features, is easier to maintain and is much more flexible to customize than anything else out there.
EDUonGo assists entrepreneurs who are building academies to share their passion and educate the world. It also works with K-12 educators to help them launch their own courses and educate thousands of students around the world. Its tools are built for the environment that stimulates creativity, motivates and engages students at all times through a true learning community, where students can share with each other and support each other while learning. It can be used in a variety of markets for many different applications. It enables everyone to share knowledge through an online learning environment. Schools, institutions and individuals can partner with EDUonGo to host online academies through its cloud-based platform.
Some benefits of EDUonGo are listed below:
- It is a cloud-based solution with no set-up time, which results in reduced IT costs.
- You can have all the resources you need for an effective learning environment at one place.
- All its features facilitate collaboration.
- Instructors can generate quizzes and assignments.
- Instructors can track student progress through fully integrated grading systems.
- Students can communicate and collaborate through its built-in social network.
- It can be used to flip classrooms as well as the entire schools.
You can start using EDUonGo by signing up and providing your school’s name to create a unique sub-domain for it. On logging in you can start using and exploring the features of EDUonGo:
- Start by setting up your profile by adding a logo, an image and changing the color theme.
- Manage your course catalog, by customizing your course titles, giving your courses for free, for a pay or lock them, publish a creative course detail page to engage your students, invite other teachers to teach at your academy, build a course on your own or select one from the already available templates.
- Create books by composing your own book or download books from the public library. You can copy and paste the content or use the platform’s editor tools. Add new chapters, highlight and create notes, bookmark pages, study via flashcards and quizzes. After your book is successfully created you can share it with your entire community.
- Organize your documents by managing your files and folders in the cloud. You can link your Google or Dropbox storage accounts.
- Get social by linking your social media accounts such as, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Skype with EDUonGo.
- Manage how you want your courses to show up in your course catalog. You can add image, course title, teacher’s avatar and name, teacher slogan, number of attendees and price info.
- Change your website’s landing page for your academy.
- With Drawit tool, you can easily draw something and share it with your community.
- Manage live virtual sessions through video and audio streaming, monitor sharing, interactive whiteboard, file sharing and public/private chat.
- Through advanced reports, find out the last login of any user, student progress, teacher activities, course reports and more.
EDUonGo updates its platform at least once a month with new features and improvements. It is expected that soon students will be able to receive text message reminders on assignments and projects, and teachers will experience advanced analytics and reporting. Users will also benefit from more authoring tools such as screen casting and slide creation.
EDUonGo has now become the fastest and most powerful way for anyone to launch an online course and has already registered more than 1,000 institutions and 7,000 users worldwide. It recognizes passionate teachers to help students gain quality education and prepare them for the 21st century careers so they can have prosperous futures. Share your views on the context. Make your comments in the Comment Box.