Ever wonder how much EdTech never gets used?
49 schools analyzed 6 well-known products across 17,000+ students, uncovering startling usage trends with significant impact on spending, implementation and overall student achievement.
Some of the findings are mentioned below:
- 65 percent of student licenses were not used enough to meet any goals set by the product companies or school districts.
- 37% product license never activated
- 28% activated but met zero usage goals
- 30% met either 1/4 or 1/2 of usage goals
- 5% fully met all usage goals
Read more about the research and report here.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin