To explore all the dimensions of Flipped Classroom, we encourage you to go through the full report .
Following are the topics from the report.
- What is Flipped Classroom?
- History and Evolution
- How to implement Flipped Classroom?
- Steps to implementation of Flipped Classroom:
- Step 1: Decide which subject’s class you want to flip
- Step 2: Choose which technology to use and for what purpose
- Step 3: Decide where to publish videos
- Step 4: Video Creation
- Step 5: Monitor students for watching your videos
- Step 6: Find more ways to flipping and engaging a class
- Google Docs
- Camtasia Studio
- Khan Academy
- List of Video Sites for Educators
- Real Life Practices:
- St. John Fisher College
- Santa Ana, Calif
- Highland Village Elementary School
- Allen High School
- University of Sussex
- Bullis School
- Life School
- Arapahoe High School
- Prairie South High School
- Some User Practices
- Why adopt flipped classroom?
- Resources and References
Get the free copy of this report by just logging in.
Login & Download
Explore, Learn and Share Responsibly..!!