For the busy educator, the Make & Take Lesson Plans eCourse series will make the most of your time. Each eCourse will kick off with a live webinar (archived versions will also be available) led by an experienced educator and/or school leader.
You will be provided with a wealth of information and creative ideas for how to implement and develop effective lesson plans about the chosen topic. Supplemental materials, readings and samples will be provided in an online virtual community space.
As a result of this course participants will:
- Use the TPACK framework to ensure tools aren’t driving 21st century lessons
- Understand what are the Four C’s
- Gain an understanding of the National Educational Technology Standards
- Know how-to choose the right technology to enhance student learning
- Evaluate how-to adapt older 20th Century lessons and create new 21st Century lessons from scratch
More details about the course here.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin