EdTechReview team had awesome opportunities to speak to great school leaders and practitioners to get their expert opinions and thoughts about Digital Citizenship and Internet Safety.
The videos highlight key insights from different school leaders on what is Digital Citizenship, why schools should treat it important to address the 21st century skill of digital citizenship and how schools can promote Digital Citizenship & Internet Safety actively in the community. The school leaders opine how schools must adopt the comprehensive Internet Safety curriculum in their institution.
RelatedIf you wish to adopt the Digital Citizenship and Internet Maturity curriculum in your school, visit the website to know more.
Here are some questions answered by Indian school leaders.
- What is Digital Citizenship in your words?
- Why Should Schools Teach Digital Citizenship & Internet Safety?
- How can Schools Promote Digital Citizenship Actively in the community? What ways can you think of?
- Do you feel school teachers and leaders, parents are well aware about Digital Citizenship & Cybersafety?
- What is the right age to bring digital literacy/citizenship into picture for kids?
- How often do you listen to cases of cyberbullying in your school or community?
- How can we protect students against cyberbullying?
- Whose responsibility is it according to you to help kids gain knowledge on internet safety? What are your suggestions to Government and its Digital India campaign?
If you are a school leader who understands the need for digital citizenship in this age, we would be happy get your school practices featured.
You can easily adopt the Comprehensive Internet Safety Curriculum in your institution to align and take a step towards the mission of Digital India Initiative by Govt. of India.