While academic achievement is critical to competence, most students are not prepared to meet the problems and opportunities they will face in their schools, colleges and ultimately the workplace.
What today’s employers really want are career-ready employees who are not only competent in their field but who possess leadership qualities such as:
- Taking initiative as individuals and within teams.
- Focusing on key priorities and finding mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Working in creative and collaborative ways to solve problems
- Having high integrity and work ethic.
Students need more than a degree. They also need to become leaders who can thrive in today's competitive global marketplace. Simply, they need both competence and character to succeed in the 21st Century. We only get one chance to prepare our students for a future that none of us can possibly predict. What are we going to do with that one chance?
FranklinCovey Education is dedicated to unleashing the greatness in teachers, students, and education Institutions everywhere. We transform schools and enable them to create a unique leadership environment where;
- Students gain the skills and self-confidence to succeed as leaders in the 21st century.
- Academic achievement improves.
- Discipline referrals decrease, and teacher and parent satisfaction and engagement increases.
The principles and practices encompassed in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® are foundational to our leadership development programs:' In addition, we draw from decades of world-class leadership and productivity training and consulting to top corporate and government circles around the globe.
FranklinCovey works with educators, teachers, educational administrators, children, teens, undergraduates, graduates, and parents across schools and colleges throughout the world, through its innovative, school-wide model that emphasizes a culture of student empowerment and helps unleash each child's / student's full potential. Our curriculum focuses on building on the true potential and passion of children, by unleashing the LEADER in every child and giving them the confidence and skills of SELF LEADERSHIP as they navigate the challenges of life.
The curriculum have been running and are now fully engaged with more than 3800 schools across the globe and expanding. Also the University of California has adopted our curriculum in the university. Additionally, universities in Korea, Middle East, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Brazil, and Mexico are currently running pilot projects with us and they are finding these very valuable and are surely looking at integrating our curriculum in full way.
We in India have engaged with schools and educational trusts and have run them very successfully with both public, private and government institutions.
All our curriculum is designed, developed and validated by global experts like Ram Charan, Jim Collins, Fred Reichheld, Clayton Christensen, Stephen M. R. Covey, Hyrum Smith, Sean Covey, Jack Welch, Mahan Khalsa and Late Dr. Stephen R. Covey to name a few and reputed global universities and organizations.
FranklinCovey Education’s K-12 Solution is Known as the “Leader in Me”.
Leader in Me is a whole School transformational model, that helps to empower the students with Leadership and 21st century Life skills to be highly effective and successful in life. The leader in Me Process involves all the stake holders at the School – Management, Teachers, Students and the Families. The Process Helps develop leaders at every Level
- Elementary School (K – 6) : Educating the Whole Child. Establishing a whole child mindset with a belief that every child has genius and everyone can be a leader.
- Middle School (6-9): Addressing Social- Emotional Needs. Creating an environment of social-Emotional learning that helps every student build confidence and discover their true potential.
- High School (9-12): College, Career and Life Readiness. Create a culture led by students who are encouraged to find their voice and develop critical skills that will help them successfully navigate college, career and life.
Leader in Me helps schools prepare students with the college, career and life readiness skills necessary to thrive in the 21st Century, including:
Critical Thinking Relationship Building Listening Skills
Creativity Goal Achievement Time Management
Self-Discipline Public Speaking Leading Projects
Vision Global Awareness Self-Directed Learning
Initiative Emotional Control Valuing Diversity
Communication Team Work Problem Solving
Leader in Me is endorsed by CASEL as an evidence-based Social-emotional learning Process (K6).
We invite you to explore how Leader in Me can transform your School and students.
Contact: Samit Dayal
Ph: +91 9971889918
Email: [email protected]
For latest updates, you can follow us on Twitter, Linkedin