Looking for Associate Journalist Interns
We require dynamic, unimaginably fluent and edtech loving associate journalists who would help us get our hand on every edtech leader form every edtech event across the globe. As we grow, we plan to cover each and every edtech event that happens on this earth. With you, we will be able to churn out the best news for top edtech event across the globe and help the community members to learn, utilize and share from the best. This is a part-time position with offsite work, but we might see a few lucky ones in our Delhi office too.
Responsibilities for the associate journalist include:
- Source regional edtech events;
- Source edtech news based on events;
- Strategize, manage and communicate regional event coverage;
- Conduct interviews at events;
- Source live event micro-news;
- Represent ETR at edtech events;
- Help ETR expand globally;
Experience of conducting research, interviews, events, blogging, etc. Basic skills to create and edit digital A/V content are also required.
Must Haves for Everyone at ETR
- Education Enthusiast. ETR is a community of educators, learners, administrators, entrepreneur, policymaker, and everyone who is involved with education; and we believe that learning, exploring, sharing is the key to successful adoption of technology to support and supplement education and ensure the best out of it. Fact that there is lack of awareness; we hold the key to compensate the lack and facilitate learning, exploring and sharing of knowledge for the best.
- Clear communicator and writer. Being a 21st Century education-technology community and media organization, we are trying to lay clean the foundations of EdTech - the complex yet everyday evolving industry; for effective and productive use. If we can’t understand each other, we will not be able to create value for our members.
- Entrepreneurial. You can’t explain it any other way. We are a fast growing startup with lot to cover ahead and there is not much we can do about the rate of change. You need to be thinking and acting like a solo operator – “if you don’t fail, you don’t learn”. If you aren’t learning, we are not growing fast enough.
- A True Team Member. It’s all about individual awesomeness working together and creating a whole different experience. People think we are in 100’s when actually we are only 8. Imagine what when we will be 20…
To apply, email email@example.com the following:
- Your resume,
- A cover letter that explains why you're the best person for the job, and
- LOR form previous-employer/faculty
- A link to your online portfolio (if available).
Job Type: Part-Time (internship)
Minimum Work Commitment: 6 Months
Work Place: NA