A perfect checklist for teachers and educators to be inspired and be up to date on education and the role of technology in education.
1. TED Talks: The inspiration from TED talks can be talked about by many of its subscribers. A great source of energy
by brightest minds from all over the world.
2. Steve Hargadon: He is a leader in education technology and there are podcasts on his thoughts on future of education.
3. The Ed Tech Crew Podcast : Hosted by a team of Darrel Branston and Tony Richards. They speak on various topics related to role of technology in education. ( Android app is also available in Google Play Store )
4. EdReach : The focus of EdReach’s podcasts are on innovative apps and different web tools for teachers. Episodes focus on technology as a tool for students of all ages and abilities.
5. Google Educast : Google certified teachers are happy to share new tech tools and obviously Google product which can be used in the classroom. And it is a weekly podcast.
6. EdTechTalk : In the podcast called Teachers Teaching Teachers, the group discuss about new software and tools they are successfully using in the classroom.
7. EdukWest: A podcast started by a woman who wanted to follow all the startups and trends in education. Various contributors now host the EdukWest podcasts.
8. Educate : Podcast mainly focuses on technology in classroom and student use. The database of podcasts makes it easy to search by topic or theme.
9. Power to Learn : A great set of tips and guidance for teachers to be aware about various topics such as plagiarism, common core standards, and mobile teaching ideas.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin