This infographic illustrates the key topics and trends currently driving the infusion of online learning in higher education based on the most current research from across the field of higher education.
The infographic highlights a number of trends that are affecting this changing landscape, including:
- Digital learning opportunies being quickly embraced by today’s students.
- An evolving, growing higher education population seeking ease of access and affordable solutions.
- Rising tuition costs requiring innovative alternatives, particularly for low-income families.
- Growing acceptance and adoption of education technology.
- Academic leaders continued commitment to online learning.
- And the ongoing education conversation in the federal government.
This infographic originally appeared here.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin