Join this webinar for EdTechs to learn from founders who have excelled in the international EdTech market & what some of the leading investors think about the opportunity.
Thursday, 30 September 2021 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (IST)
About the webinar:
With domestic market booming, more and more Indian EdTechs are also going international. Understanding and tapping the overseas markets is becoming increasingly critical for edtech startups. As an edtech founder, you need a hawk-eyed vision to plan for new global markets.
Join the webinar to learn from Indian edtech founders & investors who have made it big in different global edtech markets.
Investor, GSV Ventures
CEO, Leverage Edu
The panel will also focus on the new opportunities for Indian businesses at the international level, what makes it attractive for the investors & more.
- Global EdTech Market Landscape & New Opportunities
- Journeys & Learnings from successful Indian EdTech in the international market
- Deep dive into the winning strategies by Indian EdTechs in different global markets
- Comparing different markets & understanding the driving factors
- How Indian EdTechs are uniquely positioned to solve some of these international needs
- How investors have started to view edtech as a global game & more
Who Should Attend:
EdTech startup founders, advisors, managers, CXOs, budding EdTech entrepreneurs, representatives from incubators, accelerators, investment firms, Govt., higher education institutions and anyone curious to learn about the international edtech market.
About AWS EdStart
AWS EdStart, the AWS educational technology (EdTech) startup accelerator, is designed to help entrepreneurs build the next generation of online learning, analytics, and campus management solutions in the AWS Cloud. The program is designed to enable EdTech startups to move faster with tailored benefits. Learn More.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin