VENUE: American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
DATE: November 22 â€“ 23, 2014
This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, exemplary practitioners, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.
Register now to send teachers, administrators, tech directors, library media specialists, tech support staff, CTOs, and anyone who is interested in finding out more about leveraging Google Apps for Education to support student learning.
Sessions include two keynote presentations, plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations, and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Google Apps for Education
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps Certification
- Google Search for Education
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and... even more!
All presenters are Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or educators with local success stories!
Open to attendees from around the globe, this summit offers unique and cost-effective advantages for all participants:
- Super early bird registration for only $249 USD
- Continental breakfast and lunch (with networking time) each day.
- Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin