The 2nd IEEE International Conference on MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education will be organised from 19th to 20th December, 2014 at Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab, India by IEEE Education Society.
The international conference will held to complement other known frontiers in education industry.
The conference will witness papers from wider aspects which include:
- Education and Computing
- Massive Open Online Courses
- Education policies, strategies and opportunities in India
- Education technology
- Case studies of teaching learning process
- Accreditation, Quality and Assessment
- Bringing innovation as part of education
- Computing research for advancing education technology
- Education paradigms in developing and developed World
The main objective of the MITE 2014 is to offer a forum for academicians and educational professionals from education industry and with varied interests to the network, involve in fruitful dialogue, share knowledge across different theme and nurture innovation and brilliance in manufacturing education. The conference will have workshops, keywords by famous educationist and experts as well as traditional paper presentations.
English is the official language of the conference. Now MITE 2014 is functioning with government, industry, academia, and many other policy making institutions to bring about a noticeable change in the Indian Education industry as well as to bring it at par with the Global Education Scenario.
Get more information on the website: http://ieeemite2014.com
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin