International Literacy Association (ILA) and The Reading Association of India (RAI) in collaboration with Gujarat Research Society, Mumbai, India and The World Education Fellowship (WEF) Indian Section Organizes
A TWO DAY MEGA EVENT TO BE ATTENDED BY WORLD RENOWNED EDUCATIONISTS TO BE HELD ON 28th & 29th January 2016
2016 Asian Literacy Conference based on the theme “Role of Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Reading and Developing a Learning Society” will be held in Mumbai, India on 28th & 29th January 2016. The conference is organized by Reading Association of India (RAI) an affiliate of International Literacy Association (ILA) in collaboration with Gujarat Research Society, and The World Education Fellowship (WEF) Indian Section at Gujarat Research Society, Dr. Madhuri Shah Campus, Khar, Mumbai, India.
Mrs. Kallolini Hazarat, Chairperson, WEF India and President RAI opines “This conference will provide a forum to explore, identify and synergize innovative approaches for harnessing the potential of ICT to increase the reach and quality of education.”
The International Literacy Association strongly believes that literacy has the power to change people’s lives by helping individuals enhance their knowledge and potential. RAI strives to provide a common platform for members to network and exchange innovative practices so as to transmit the transformative power to every individual. World Education Fellowship believes ‘Education has a crucial role to play in the promotion of individual excellence with global perspectives.’
The conference provides a great opportunity for educators, practitioners, researchers, policy makers, advisors, administrators, and NGOs. To be held in the sylvan environment of Khar, Mumbai, the conference highlights include:
- Plenary Sessions by eminent educationists and practitioners from different parts of the world.
- Thought provoking paper presentations and interesting discussions related to the main theme.
- Cultural Program to provide an opportunity to the delegates to get an insight into Indian classical and folk dances and Indian culture.
Distinguished keynote speakers for the plenary sessions will include world-renowned educationists:
- Professor (Dr.) David Turner, Treasurer and Communication Secretary, World Education Fellowship International, London
- Professor (Dr.) M.M. Pant, Founding Chairman, Planet EDU Pvt. Ltd., India
- Tan Sri Dato’ Emeritus Gajaraj Dhanarajan, Chairman, Board of Governors Wawasan Open University, Malaysia
- Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Educational Technology Consultant, New Delhi, India
- Prof. C. B. Sharma, Chairman, National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi, India
To know more details about the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin