With the rapid changes in technology nowadays, learning institutions are pressured to upgrade their current infrastructure to smart infrastructure to help boosting learning experiences.
The key aim of smart infrastructure is to transform the future of infrastructure and construction in universities to help deliver information faster, better and cheaper.
Study has shown that parents opt to send their children to universities equipped with smart infrastructure more so than the universities that do not. In APAC region, more universities has started to adopt the new development.
The Smart University Summit will gather expert academics, top management and decision makers in learning institutions to discuss how to move forward with the smart infrastructure for smart universities. Learn what are the benefits to upgrade your current infrastructures, how to do it and what are the aspects need to be taken into consideration whilst expanding your business network and experiences with our expert speakers.
Some of the key speakers:
- DR. AHMED DABBAGH, Chief Education & Technology Officer (CETO), EMIRATES COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, UAE
- PROFESSOR CHRISTINA HONG, President, TECHNOLOGICAL AND HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTE OF HONG KONG (THEI) HONG KONG
- HAJI ZAIDI BIN YAZID, Director of Education Technology Division, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION MALAYSIA – MALAYSIA
- SUMITRA NAIR, Vice President - Talent Development and Digital Entrepreneurship , Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) – Malaysia
- CARLOS OCHOA, Chapter President Madrid & Chair Education Committee, The VR/AR Association (VRARA)
- PROF DR ALI BIN SELAMAT, Director of Centre for Information & Communication Technology (CICT), UTM Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
#SmartUniversity #SmartEducation #WorldOfTomorrow #FutureLearning #LearningInstitution #Entreprenuer #SmartInfrastructure #SmartParking #ARVR
Visit the event website to register/attend.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin