Campus+ SEA 2019, organized by Noppen Group will be held on October 17th–18th, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Campus+ event series aims to promote exchanges and cooperation between campuses, as well as bring together Principals, chancellors, executive directors, directors of information department, instrument and engineering directors, academic affairs directors in the domain of interest from all over the world.
In the past two decades, the nature of international education has undergone tremendous changes. The increasing demand in the international education market has promoted the flourishing development of high-quality private and international schools, making Asia, especially Southeast Asia, the largest market for international education. There are over 800 international schools in Southeast Asia. Among the Southeast Asian countries, Thailand's international education is under fast development and its international education level has surpassed many other countries in Southeast Asia; Thailand's international schools have higher quality and competitiveness. At the same time, with the rapid development of science and technology and the continuous update of knowledge, traditional teaching model has been unable to meet the needs of students in the new era, and the education industry is seeking innovation as well. Teaching has been redesigned, teaching and learning are changing, how to build a smart campus, and the development model of future classrooms has attracted more and more attention.
Campus+ SEA 2019 will provide numerous engagement opportunities for participants, such as exhibitions, presentations, panel discussions, one-on-one business meetings and investor meet ups. The 2-day summit will further explore the development trend of education in Southeast Asia, strengthen the deep integration of innovation technology and education and teaching management, and achieve high-quality resource sharing and international education cooperation. It will bring together Southeast Asian K12 Schools, International Education Groups, leading equipment and service providers to discuss how to build a smart campus, how to face the opportunities and challenges of the education industry, exchange technological and cultural innovation, and share smart campus design and operations management experience so as to find the best business partners.
- Vision and Implementation of Future Education
- Future Education in Southeast Asia Opportunities for Investors and Operators
- Facts and Challenges about Education in Southeast Asia
- Teaching Model Innovation in Southeast Asian Leading International Schools
- Campus Infrastructure Design and Planning
- How to Build an Eco-friendly Green Campus
- Campus Information Planning
- Technology Connecting Campus
- Influence of Advanced Technologies on Global Education
- Future Development of Smart Classroom
- Innovative Experience in Future Classrooms
- How to Bring Technologies of Digital Era into Classrooms
- Future Education with Artificial Intelligence
- Campus Safety Management Problems and Countermeasures
- Multimedia Physical Education Environment Creating “Campus Smart Sports Field”
- How to Improve the Facility Management Process in Future Campus
- How Campus Facilities Help Build Future Campus
For more information, please visit http://2019.campusplussea.noppen-group.com/
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin