India’s fast-growing educational technology space is going full steam ahead with ~$1.5B in funding in just 2020. With this unprecedented growth, we have companies focusing more on customer acquisition.
With 260 million students enrolled in schools and over 35 million students in tertiary education across the country, India has one of the largest consumer bases of primary and secondary education in the world. This is a huge market for education technology companies and tapping the potential is the defining factor for any company to become a unicorn.
But how can EdTech startups bring in ideal customers to their business and nurture them for long-term retention and brand loyalty? Since the EdTech sector is in boom and tech adoption is yet to reach its peak, it is important for businesses to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of their current marketing and growth models.
Addressing these issues, UIncept – in collaboration with AWS Edstart – brings an interesting fireside chat with the renowned mentor & speaker Mr. Bala Kumaran, Founder & CEO – Brandstory.in. He is a Digital Strategist, Enablement Leader, B2B Marketing Specialist and an avid Data Analytics Enthusiast. Catch him LIVE as he shares his expertise on – ‘Demystifying EdTech User Acquisition’.
Date: 15th Oct | Thu | 5.30-6.30 pm IST
Highlights of the webinar -
- User Acquisition Channels: Social Media, Search,and how to improve CTR.
- How to create effective Backlinks and Understanding backlinks of your competitors.
- Competition analysis: Paid and organic keywords, Competition ads: what runs where.
The experts will also explore how you can optimise customer experience from the moment users discover your business to turning them into your brand advocates.
UIncept has been supporting startups in multifarious ways since 2015:
- Running focused and bespoke EdTech Startup Programs.
- 10K USD funding support on discretion.
- Infrastructure support with well-equipped working spaces.
- Expert mentorship and Network access.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin