Will your students be ready for the new CCSS assessments?
Want the assessments to show what they CAN do?
Attend the Live Virtual Conference event with author Karen Bailey as she instructs participants to not only understand the relevance of Depth of Knowledge (DOK) as the foundation for teaching and learning but will be able to recognize the intended level of assessment found within each standard.
Register for the Virtual Conference with Karen Bailey for the opportunity to:
- Recognize the characteristics of Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Levels 1-4
- Determine which levels are found in each of their standards
- and much more...
Time & Location
Time - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (America/New York)
Date - March 19, 2014
Agendas for the Event
- 9 AM(EST) Keynote Session
- 11 AM (EST) Repeat Keynote Session
- 1 PM (EST) Live Virtual visit to the Classroom
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin