Creating an effective and professional learning environment results in students that are not only actively engaged in the online classroom but also in improved student performance.
It allows for structure to match a teacher's delivery as well as the flexibility to adapt to each student's learning requirements. Thomas C. Murray, State and District digital learning director for the Alliance for Excellent Education located in Washington, DC is here to show school leaders and teachers how effective professional is the complete antithesis to and more more effective than traditional, one-size-fits-all pedagogies.
In this webinar, Tom will show attendees how to:
- Understand issues with traditional model of professional learning
- Learn how to transform your district's professional learning vision
- Learn from inspiring stories of professional achievements of educators
- Discover how educators can take charge of their own professional learning
- Explore dynamic ways of professional development-EdCamps,Twitter Chats
Date: May 27th, 2015
Time: 1:30 AM PST | 2:30 PM EST | 6:30 PM UTC
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin