Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 @ 10:00:00 AM EDT and aso 1:00:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hr
K-12 Schools today are looking to take advantage of the BYOD trend to transform the educational experience. Many are
moving from traditional lecture-based instruction to new models of learning, teaching and collaboration that integrate mobile devices into the classroom experience.
However, this creates an extra list of Dos and Don'ts and significant challenges for IT departments: they must support hundreds or even thousands of mobile devices on their networks, provide a safe network environment and meet regulatory requirements, and deliver an easy onboarding process for these devices, all with limited IT resources.
Tom Murphy, CMO at Bradford Networks will explain how to make learning safe, mobile and collaborative while minimizing the management burden on IT staff. Learn how to:
- Get 100% visibility into all mobile devices connecting to your network, including laptops, iPads, smartphones, gaming consoles, and other mobile devices
- Enable an automated, self-service registration process for thousands of student-owned devices
- Automatically detect and isolate non-compliant or infected devices on your wireless and wired networks
- Dynamically provision and control the appropriate level of network access for students, teachers, staff, and guests
- Provide effective filters and content controls to ensure a safe surfing experience
Source: Bradford Networks
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin