The time of digitalization is here. The students of this century are no longer depend only on one source of teaching, and nor do educators. But to the contrast, there are few great tools available for digital classrooms which could increase their urge to
learn. It’s hard to find a field that hasn’t been radically changed by technology, and education is no exception. Few classrooms these days operate without digital tools, gadgets, or applications that have made it easier for teachers to track student progress and tailor lessons to student needs and interests.
While the tools of today are great, there are even more great technological teaching tools and practices on the horizon, many of which are just starting to be adopted in the classroom or are just making it out of the developmental stages. These tools offer new and often very promising ways to connect with students and improve the quality of education offered in schools. Read on to learn about just a few of the websites, programs, and amazing technologies of the future teachers and students alike will soon be using.
So here are the review of best tools for digital education.
- ClassConnect is a startup founded by teen entrepreneur Eric Simons (who spent months living on AOL’s campus while he worked on the project).
- Inspired by his own difficulties finding interesting lessons in high school, Simons wanted to create a place where teachers could more easily mix up their instruction. ClassConnect does just that, making it easy for teachers to build, store, and share lessons with colleagues, students, or parents, which may just help teachers grab the interest of bright young minds like Simons.
- The environment over the ClassConnect is very similar to ordinary classrooms.
- The educator takes on the students, from different countries, and teaches them over online. With their high quality sound and video, everything is been simplex and so being one of the best technology tools in education.
- At the end of session, all preframed questions of students are solved and discussed.
- 19Pencils is another great up-and-coming tool for teachers that allows them to easily manage and share class content.
- Through this site, which is still in beta testing, teachers can build a class website to which they can post lessons, links to other class sites, quizzes, and even fun educational content for students.
- It is primarily based on tools for teachers, who find difficulty in exposing the online information to students.
- Augmented Reality Glasses cum Google Glass is a new type of product being developed for education purposes.
- Google glass is an augmented reality wearable computer with a head-mounted display (HMD) that overlays the reality of your normal vision with digital information, or graphics, that augments what you see.
- In turn helps students to imagine a virtual and real world in combination with live examples.