Mangahigh brings its 4th edition of Math Challenge in India, however, this Challenge is BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!
For the first time, we have opened the challenge to ALL the Indian Subcontinent countries and beyond.
Who can participate? - Here is the list of school country locations eligible to participate in this unique ONLINE mathematics challenge
Details of this FREE ONLINE Math Challenge -
Dates - Open for participation - Apr 29 to May 10, 2019
Venue - All students from grades 1 to 10 can participate by logging in to their Mangahigh account at School or at Home.
Cost - Absolutely FREE
What is expected? –
Registration of at least 3 teachers, one each from primary, middle and secondary section at this link –
(Please note that only schools can register to participate. Kindly do not forward to parents)
What is Next? - Contact by our team for student and teacher details.
Login Accounts will be created on www.mangahigh.com
During the challenge period -
- Students will be accumulating medal points based on the math activities and math games that they play in Mangahigh.
- Teachers may guide the students to do the topics relevant to their grade level.
- At the end of the challenge period, the school with maximum medal points will be the winner.
- Top 10 schools win trophies.
- Students can win medallions or certificates based on their points (details mentioned on competition page).
- 10 Teachers can win certificates and subscription for their students.
- There will be recognition of your school on an international platform for excellence in mathematics and leadership in using education technology for strengthening subject knowledge. All the more reason to participate!
Last date to register - Technically, a school can register anytime before April 29th before start of the contest.
However to attend the first webinar on April 15th to understand how Mangahigh works, registering before that would help.
For any more details, contact Ritika Subhash, Director (Indian Subcontinent) at 8800416803 or Ritika.email@example.com
We eagerly look forward to your school's active participation in this challenge.
Your presence will make this challenge even more exciting and prestigious.
Here are some pictures from last year’s challenge –
Contact us for any questions on the challenge or Mangahigh –
|Ritika Subhash||Punit Sikand|