International Society for Olympiad (ISFO), in collaboration with the Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) aims to provide an international platform for students to prove their mettle, announces its 2019-20 Olympiad for Math, Science, English and General Knowledge. Interested students from grades 1 to 10 who want to prove their mettle at an international level are invited to participate in this truly International Olympiad.
Eupheus Learning in partnership with ISFO brings to you a truly International Olympiad. ISFO, a non-profit organization in India and UAE, aims to identify, encourage and promote students with a creative bent of mind and affinity towards Maths, Science, English and General Knowledge. It aims to nurture and enhance the latent genius in students, through tests and competitive exams of exemplary global quality and standard. With focuses on application of knowledge and encourage higher order thinking skills, ISFO aims to provide an international platform for students to prove their mettle against students of varying nationalities.
Online registration is open from 1st September to 15th October, 2019. The exam is scheduled on 2nd and 3rd November 2019.
Thus, ISFO conducts the Olympiad and sponsors the toppers for competing in Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiads (SASMO) at Singapore.
ISFO’s Olympiad is conducted in two levels:
Level 1 – The Preliminary Round
- Each participant is tested for their basic understanding of the subjects.
- Exams are conducted within the school.
- Top 40% of students scoring 50% and above marks in level 1 qualify for level 2.
Level 2 – The Achievers Round
- The second level poses questions at higher levels of difficulty than the previous one. It puts the skills, memory, talent and knowledge of students to test.
- International Level Competition for the top ranks and awards – State, National, International Level.
The Olympiad dates for level 1 are as follows:
Maths – October 14th & November 6th
Science – October 15th & November 8th
English – October 16th & November 13th
G.K. – October 17th & November 15th
*Participants can choose either Option 1 – October or Option 2 – November
For Level 2, the exam date is tentatively scheduled in the first week of February, 2020.
Rewards and Awards
For School, State and National Level, participants and winners will get medals, achievement certificates, and prizes worth thousands of rupees. For International Level, each three toppers from class 4 to 10 will get free trip to Singapore and certificates of excellence and medals; and for class 1 to 3, the three toppers will get prizes worth thousands of rupees along with certificate of excellence and medals.
- ISFO for the first time brings a truly International Olympiad.
- Distinguished educationists on the International Advisory panel from various countries.
- 80+ International Olympiad winners get a chance to “All-expense Paid” trip to Singapore and an opportunity to appear in International Olympiads in Singapore.
- ISFO offers comprehensive performance reviews, report card and international ranking analysis for students in a simplified and graphical manner.
- Complete package of practice questions, sample paper and exam for 4 subjects – Maths, Science, English and General Knowledge.
- ISFO exams are designed to encourage application of knowledge, reasoning and building subject competence.
Students, parents, and schools can know more and register here to get it registered themselves, for their children or students to participate in the ISFO Olympiad.
ISFO is not just a series of tests; it’s a way of life!
About Eupheus Learning
Eupheus Learning is a Delhi-based EdTech firm aiming to bridge the gap between in-class and at-home learning by offering pedagogically differentiated, technology-led solutions in the K–12 space. The company has more than 3700 schools and 3.3 Million students using its solutions across India. Eupheus Learning is uniquely placed as a 21st Century Learning Solutions provider via its curriculum and specially curated educational offerings in Kinaesthetic Learning, Reading Enhancement, STEM/STEAM, and English language learning via exclusive tie-ups with award-winning EdTech companies from across the world.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin