Gurugram based Accelerator, UIncept invites applications for the next cohort of its 6 month acceleration program for aspiring entrepreneurs starting November 2019.
Having successfully conducted the first Acceleration cohort, UIncept is back with the second season of it’s 6 month EdTech, SkillTech and ELearning Acceleration Program starting October 2019, at their Gurgaon campus.
According to David Bainbridge, the global EdTech market value will reach almost 252 billion dollars by 2020. Clearly, this number will grow with every passing year.
UIncept has been investing and accelerating Startups for more than 4 years now. With a portfolio of over 35 companies, where 15 are specifically focused in EdTech space, UIncept is now all set for its upcoming EdTech/Skill Tech/E-Learning acceleration cohort and will be looking for passionate founders of early stage Startups with initial traction/revenue and with business model scalability.
The experts at UIncept factored low sustainability rate amongst startups in the country and drafted a program to help budding entrepreneurs get hands-on experience with right fundamentals, to take on any obstacle they may experience in their Startup journey.
What makes this program unique is it’s unparalleled customized approach according to each business requirement and access to our connects amongst education policy makers, educators and students across schools and collages PAN India.
Founder and Chief Mentor- UIncept, Manish Gupta comes with over 25 years of rich experience in spearheading Jagan Group of Institutions having colleges and universities across India.
Gathering his thoughts on the Program, He firmly believes, building a conducive space for entrepreneurs to help them fast track their entrepreneurial journey is very important. It’s critical for entrepreneurs to understand the complete business ecosystem to contribute to the economic and social growth of the country, with the right guidance and support.
UIncept functions under the leadership of CEO Ms Divvya, a vibrant entrepreneur and strategy nester. Advisor (entrepreneurship and EdTech), Manish Upadhyay Co-founder LIQVID, who has over 24 years of experience in ELearning – EdTech Industry is In-charge of the acceleration program.
Be it the right network of mentors, investors, or partnering with tech support brands, UIncept is pulling every string it can to empower the future change makers.
About UIncept’s Acceleration Program
The 6-month structured program, to be held at UIncept’s Gurgoan campus, will be a customised and milestone driven program designed to address unique business ideas. The aim of the program is to support business entrepreneurs scale up their ventures. Mentors from India's most prestigious institutions and B-Schools, founders from successful enterprises, technocrats working with leading technology companies will head boot camps and sessions to cover all business aspects.
The program in a nutshell
- KPI/Milestone driven program
- Weekly 1:1 sessions with quality in-house resources (EIR, Growth Hacker, etc)
- Bootcamps on core functions including Design, Tech, Growth Hacking
- Regular Mentorship from experts as per requirements
Access to world class office space
- Office space for each startup in Gurgaon for a duration of 6 months
- Modern and stylish coworking spaces, Conference rooms with advanced projection technology
- Event space to accommodate 100-120 attendees Multipurpose room for training sessions, telephone booths, library with entrepreneur-recommended books and an Ideation lab to bring Ideas to life.
Access to Investors, Investments and value partners
- Seed fund to selected startups from the program up to INR 6 Lakhs, upon the discretion of UIncept
- Introduction to Investors, angels & VCs across industries for attracting further funding
- Partner benefits to support cash burn including cloud credits, marketing credits, CRM benefits, payment gateways, etc
Access to network in Education Industry
- Network and collaborate with various stakeholders of the education industry including schools, colleges, universities, publishers, etc
- Opportunity to pilot with colleges and universities in the network
- Access to international network associated
All this is provided to the promising startups for an equity of 3%.
You can apply for the program by clicking here.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin