Edtech industry is one of the fastest growing tech branches.
We can witness a wave in the number of startups that are coming out in the market and needless to say edtech is one sector that is doing very well.
For the same reason there are a lot of people who are indeed interested in investing in the sector as well as a lot of budding entrepreneurs who are seeking funds and investments to give their business ideas a launch. When we think of raising funds there are a LOT of things that comes to my mind. The repeated discussions followed by the meetings and the analyzing of all the situations with different consequences followed by more board meetings and the never-ending dilemma of taking the leap or not.
So edupreneurs, take a deep breath as this investment and funding report has been specially done to help education entrepreneurs who are looking towards raising funds in the near future to give a boost launch to their business and ideas. Unawareness and uncertainty may hold them back. And so, to ease things a little and make you familiar with the whole process this guide is going to help you from the scratch till the end.
The whole report is divided in 5 parts mentioned below:
- Before Working with Investors
- Preparing Your Fundraising
- First Contact & Assessment Phase
- From Term Sheet till the Deal Is Signed
- Post Investment
This first part of the report will answer the following questions:
1. What factors to consider before taking the decision to raise funds?
2. What all ways do I have to leverage capital (Case studies included)?
3. What are my risk points?
4. What value should I expect from my investors?
5. Is my investor’s model aligned with my philosophy as an entrepreneur?
6. What all factors to keep in mind before deciding on the amount to be raised
7. Crosschecks before fundraising … and more for you to explore!