Countries in the developed and developing worlds are facing the challenge of ensuring better learning outcomes with decreasing or very few resources.
"Frugal innovators" are finding creative ways to do more with less. What can educators around the world learn from these practices?
Key points from Video:
- The strength of frugal innovators turn their constraints to their advantage and open up radical possibilities.
- They are willing to experiment, and design for scale from the beginning.
- 3 characteristics of such practices: high quality, sustainable, scalable
- Event they test and experiment with practices, measure outcomes, evaluate effectiveness before they invest more time and efforts in scaling it.
- Role of technology in frugal innovation: Most important use is the use of technology for PD of teachers.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin